The “Radnyk Starosty” is an informational analytic publication for starostas and local self-government bodies.
Look for “Radnyk Starosty” in the Ukrposhta catalogue of Ukrainian publications from the second half of 2018 under index 60387.
Every issue of the publication contains:
• Analysis of the relevant legislative changes, used by starostas while exercising their powers;
• Practice of interaction and cooperation of starostas with the hromada;
• Starosta’s role in the budget process;
• Consultations on land, economic, civil, administrative, criminal, labour law;
• Successful practices in starostas’ work from all over Ukraine.
Subscription is also available on the website www.ifactor.ua, as well as by phone – (057) 719-93-13
The “Radnyk Starosty” is a reliable assistant of starosta in the implementation of his/her activities.
The authors of the publications include lawyers, psychologists, accountants who have practical experience, as well as starostas themselves, who form the agenda in national politics and local self-government practices.
The “Radnyk Starosty” publication is supported by the Swiss-Ukrainian project “Decentralisation Support in Ukraine” (DESPRO).