By Oleksandr Vrublevskyi, expert consultant of the DESPRO Project on starostas’ activities and cooperation of hromadas
As promised before, in this publication we will talk about the content of each structural part of the Provision on bonuses to local self-government officials, including starostas.
The provision on bonuses may, for example, have such a structure and consist of the following sections:
1. purpose and field of application;
2. used normative and legal acts;
3. definition of the main terms;
4. symbols and notations;
5. basic provisions on salary;
6. procedure for granting bonuses;
7. procedure for installing salary increments and extra payments;
8. procedure for providing financial assistance;
9. control over observance of procedures and responsibility;
10. final provisions and annexes;
Each of the structural parts of the Provision on bonuses must contain information, the volume and wording of which should help the law enforcers to understand the meaning of each section in accordance with its title and ideology of the document developer as a whole.
The full version is available in Ukrainian – please click HERE
Share the news:
31 October 2020
30 жовтня 2020 року у Верховній Раді зареєстровано Проект Закону про внесення змін до Закону України "Про місцеві...
30 October 2020
The topic of the fifth talk-show «U-LEAD: Bringing services closer» is providing services of services of civil...
29 October 2020
On 27.10.2020 the Constitutional Court of Ukraine upheld decision № 13-r/2020, acknowledging a set of provisions of...
29 October 2020
Any Ukrainian hromada, willing to develop «smart technologies» but requiring expert support, has a chance to get a...