Enlistment to DESPRO Local Self-Governance School-2018 is open
The Swiss-Ukrainian project "Decentralisation Support in Ukraine" (DESPRO) announces a competitive enlistment for the DESPRO School of Local Self-Governance, that will take place in the following stages:
- I full-time session in Kyiv ― 11-14 September 2018;
- е-course on project maangement ― October 2018;
- II full-time session in Kyiv ― 20-23 November 2018.
ATTENTION! The DESPRO School focuses on the needs of amalgamated hromadas (AHs) that have elaborated their development strategies. Therefore, AH teams - members of the Strategic Planning Committee and / or the Committee on Strategy Implementation Monitoring, led by the hromada head (details are available in the Provision on selection of participants), are invited to participate.
To participate in the competition, the following document package has to be sent:
- General application form for participation in the DESPRO School from the AH team (download the Application)
- Personal resume from each team member
- Personalised reference letters (from colleagues/Associations of local self-government bodies/ public sector) - at least 1
- Hromada’s strategic document with a brief description of the process of its elaboration, approval and implementation, supplemented by the copies of relevant decisions of the local self-government bodies*
- Copy of the decision of the local self-government bodies with the approved membership of the strategic planning committee and / or the committee on local development strategy implementation monitoring
* in the case if the strategy has not yet been approved – a draft strategy with a brief description of the process of its development and other documents (composition of the strategic committee / committee on the strategy implementation monitoring, copies of relevant decisions of the local self-government bodies)
Full document package should be sent by post or via e-mail by 22 July 2018 (inclusive) with the note "Application for participation in the DESPRO Local Self-Governance School" to the address of the DESPRO project:
2, Borys Hrinchenko street, office 2, Kyiv, 01001,
Please send the documents only in printed form! Handwritten applications will not be considered.
The selection of participants for the DESPRO School will be carried out by a specially formed commission by 31 July 2018 (details – in the Provision on selection of participants and Selection criteria).
For any questions, please, contact the coordinator (Tetyana Siryk) by phone +38 (044) 270 55 21 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full version is available in Ukrainian – please click HERE
Share the news:
04 October 2022
Забезпечення оперативного, належного та безперервного виконання місцевого бюджету — один із головних викликів, з...
04 October 2022
Міністерство розвитку громад та територій України, компанія KEMIRA AB (Фінляндія) та Українська асоціація підприємств...
04 October 2022
Наказом Мінреінтеграції затверджено оновлений перелік територіальних громад, розташованих у районах...
03 October 2022
Автор: Ігор Онищук, Шведсько-Український Проект «Підтримка децентралізації в Україні», SALAR...