ВАКАНСІЯ! Центральний офіс реформ при Мінрегіоні шукає координатора з питань моніторингу та оцінки
For the Central Reform Office Coordination team, we are looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator (full time 100%) to work in Kyiv.
In the last few years, Ukraine has developed and adopted various laws in favour of an ambitious decentralisation reform, which reshapes the relation between the national, regional and local level and builds institutional capacity. The success of the decentralisation reform greatly depends on the coordination and cooperation between the different stakeholders involved, including central government and regional offices. The Ministry of Regional Development, Construction, Housing and Communal Services (MinRegion) is responsible for the overall implementation of this milestone reform process.
The Ministry is being supported in this task by U-LEAD (Ukraine- Local Empowerment, Accountability and Development), a multi-donor programme by the EU and its member states Germany, Sweden, Denmark Poland, and Estonia. The programme provides advice and administrative support to MinRegion on a wide range of issues related to decentralisation reform and the implementation of Ukraine’s regional development policy. To coordinate the implementation of the reform process MinRegion has set up a Central Reform Office (CRO). Within U-LEAD the Central Reform Office Coordination Team (CROC, MinRegion Coordinators) is the essential support for MinRegion. The CROC serves as an interface and as key interlocutors with relevant stakeholders and designated experts. It also ensures information-sharing with relevant projects of other donors, harmonisation and coordination with other sectoral reforms including health, education and others.
The CRO Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator (M&E Coordinator) will coordinate monitoring and evaluation efforts of MinRegion and support relevant departments of MinRegion in liasoning with the international TA projects and donor community closely cooperating with other Coordinators of the CRO Coordination team.
Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
Area of responsibilities
- Support MinRegion in coordination of joint efforts of international TA projects in the decentralisation field to ensure its close cooperation and achievement of the reform results
- Support the data collection effort and engaging in monitoring activities to strengthen M&E and analytical capacity of MinRegion.
- Support the establishment and maintenance by MinRegion of the Minregion’ and donors’ Common Results Framework (CRF) monitoring and reporting system (as a part of an integrated system of reform monitoring that is being established at MinRegion with the support of ULEAD).
- Provide support to and liaise with the Donor Board Secretariat assisting working goups’ (WGs’) coordinators and members (established in the framework of the Donor Board) to prepare and follow up on the meetings decisions, issues requiring inter-ministerial and inter-projects coordination, and issues requiring donors and MinRegion attention.
- Coordinate closely with the Secretariat and the donor Chair organisation (including periodic briefings and debriefings about the ongoing work and progress).
- Ensure that MinRegion is well informed about the WGs work and links are operationalized between WGs and the Donor Board in terms of identifying and following up relevant decentralisation and local governance reform issues
- Support review and update of the CRF elaborated by the WG on annual basis and as required, including synchronization of the MinRegion annual Action Plans with the CRF.
- Coordinate monitoring and evaluation efforts of U-LEAD programme ensuring sound understanding of evaluation methodology, including inputs to the design of different citizens/users satisfaction surveys, participation in the evaluation of U-LEAD M&E data system.
- Take part and represent the CRO at national (or regional) events relevant to the mandate and the work of the Donor Board, which requires CRO participation.
- Closely cooperate with other CRO coordinators.
- Master degree in a related area (e.g. economics / sociology/political sciences / finance / law)
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, including experience in M&E
- Fluency in Ukrainian and English communication is required
- Prior experience with M&E of technical assistance projects is of advantage
- Experience with database management is of advantage
Starting as soon as possible. The contract duration is until the end of December 2018 with possible prolongation till the end of 2019.
We are looking forward to your application in English, comprising a cover letter explaining your motivation and your CV until 18th Feb 2018 to the following e-mail: email@example.com
17 серпня 2022
Відповідно до запитань від представників громад-учасниць Програми DOBRE, експерти Програми DOBRE надають роз’яснення...
17 серпня 2022
Таку пораду отримали представники громад Запорізької та Дніпропетровської областей під час інформаційної сесії, яку...
17 серпня 2022
16 серпня Верховна Рада України прийняла за основу розроблений Мінрегіоном законопроект про внесення змін до Закону...
17 серпня 2022
У відповідь на виклики, з якими зіткнулось місцеве самоврядування в умовах воєнного часу, програма «U-LEAD з Європою»...