U-LEAD with Europe’s Support to improved administrative service delivery
U-LEAD with Europe is a multi-donor programme that runs from 2016 to 2020. It is financed by EU and its member states Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Poland and Sweden. The aim is to contribute to the ongoing decentralisation reform in Ukraine in general, and to empower local communities to deliver high quality administrative services to the citizens through Administrative Service Centres establishment and support. The expected result is to support up to 600 ASC to live up to the expectation of the citizens of Ukraine till the end of 2020 year.
Areas of Work:
- Refurbishment and renovation of the premises, procurement of furniture and equipment
- Assistance in development of documentation, selection of model and the range of services to be provided by the ASC
- Training of ASC staff
- Involvement of citizens’ participation and facilitation of their control in decision-making at the local level.
Our Values: Transparency, Gender Equality, Sustainability.
We conducted an open competition and selected 26 pilot amalgamated communities to support the creation of ASC in.
- Create an effective and transparent system to provide administrative services to communities through ASC in “one-stop-shop” format
- Open 26 ASCs in pilot communities by the end of the inception phase
- Identify the most efficient ASC models, use the best practices in their organization and functioning to establish 600 ASC during the roll-out phase of the programme by the end of 2020
- Ensure the ASCs’ accessibilty for the people with disabilities
- By the end of 2020, approximately 600 administrative service centers are set up and other tools for effective delivery of high quality services (e.g. automated workstations for heads of villages, remote workplaces and mobile offices) are established in Ukrainian communities.
More information on the Administrative Service Centres in the amalgamated communities can be found at the web-site of U-LEAD with Europe’s Support to improved administrative service delivery and Facebook page ULEAD24
U-LEAD with Europe’s Support to Improved Administrative Service Delivery is implemented by Sida and its subcontracted partner Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions, SALAR.
Within the framework of the U-LEAD with Europe Programme, the Estonian e-Governance Academy is implementing the EGOV4UKRAINE project aimed at development of e-services for the population. More information: www.ega.ee
- № 8 January 2018 (Download УКР ENG)
- № 7 December 2017 (Download УКР ENG)
- № 6 November 2017 (Download УКР ENG)
- № 5 October 2017 (Download УКР ENG)
- №4 September 2017 (Download УКР ENG)
- №3 August 2017 (Download УКР ENG)
- №2 August 2017 (Download УКР ENG)
- №1 July 2017 (Download УКР ENG)