In accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No 1049 dated 12 October 2011, the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Ukraine announces a competition for the definition of projects developed by youth and children's NGOs, the implementation of which will be funded in 2019.
The Competition proposals are submitted for solving the following priority tasks:
1. Formation of a civil stance.
2. Promotion and strengthening of a healthy and safe lifestyle and health culture among young people.
3. Creation of conditions for the employment of young people (provision of primary and secondary employment and youth self-employment).
4. Provision of partner support to young people living in the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine and internally displaced persons.
5. Ensuring international youth cooperation.
The proposal must contain a package of documents (see in Ukrainian) and separately their copies (numbered, bound and stamped by the organisation).
Competition proposals are submitted in printed and electronic form.
NGO may submit several proposals to the Competition.
Proposals are accepted from the day of the announcement publication until 16 May 2018, every day except Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, from 10am to 5pm (Friday – until 4pm) at the address: 42, Esplanadna street, room 411, Kyiv. Contact telephones: (044) 246-62-36, 289-13-09.
The Competition will begin on 17 May 2018 and will be completed within 15 days after the approval of the State Budget for 2019.
The full version is available in Ukrainian – please click HERE
Share the news:
17 October 2019
16 жовтня 2019 року 110 американських громадян склали присягу і офіційно стали волонтерами Корпусу миру США в...
16 October 2019
For the second year in a row Tymanivka of the Tulchynska AH hosts the gastronomic folk festival "Miracle from the...
16 October 2019
An expert group within the Ministry of Development of Communities and Territories of Ukraine is working on the...