Kyiv Oblast State Administration has to agree on oblast’s perspective plan by 15 February – expert

The Kyiv Oblast State Administration should agree on the oblast’s perspective plan with stakeholders by 15 February, reported Oleh Lyubimov, Director of the Kyiv Local Government Development Centre, established with the support of the U-LEAD with Europe Programme.

“As at the beginning of 2019 the Kyiv Oblast has a functioning perspective plan that covers about 52% of the oblast’s area, the remaining 48% are not included. According to the law, in order for hromadas to have a basis to work on, understand how to amalgamate into capable hromadas, there should be a perspective plan as a guideline. Therefore, Urban Development and Architecture Department of the Kyiv Oblast State Administration has elaborated a draft plan, agreed with the Kyiv OSA and presented to city mayors and AH heads of the oblast. In accordance with the decentralisation reform roadmap, the Prime Minister assigned the Cabinet of Ministers to approve all perspective plans of all oblasts with one hundred percent coverage of the Ukraine’s territory by AHs until May. Consequently, Urban Development and Architecture Department of the Kyiv Oblast State Administration should complete all agreements with the mayors of the oblast and hromada leaders by 15 February,” said Mr Lyubimov.

He noted that changes to the perspective plan had been proposed to mayors of cities of oblast significance and hromada leaders for discussion and suggestions.

The full version is available in Ukrainian – please click HERE

11.02.2019 - 14:36 | Views: 4907
Kyiv Oblast State Administration has to agree on oblast’s perspective plan by 15 February – expert

Tags:

perspective plan

Область:

Київська область

Source:

Укрінформ

Share the news:

Коментарі:

To add comment you should be authorized or sign_in
Read more:

29 October 2020

Background checks at the public power bodies following the Constitutional Court decision

Background checks at the public power bodies...

On 27.10.2020 the Constitutional Court of Ukraine upheld decision № 13-r/2020, acknowledging a set of provisions of...

29 October 2020

Smart hromada – a contest for hromadas eager to become a Smart City

Smart hromada – a contest for hromadas eager to...

Any Ukrainian hromada, willing to develop «smart technologies» but requiring expert support, has a chance to get a...

29 October 2020

Where to find money for local energy projects?

Where to find money for local energy projects?

Eco-club is launching the online-course “Local energy projects: Where small businesses and AHs can find money for...

29 October 2020

Decentralisation paradoxes: social welfare centralisation?

Decentralisation paradoxes: social welfare...

Decentralisation, particularly, territorial hromadas and rayons consolidation, is considered to be one of the most...

29 October 2020

DESPRO invites to participate in the e-course «Local development project management-10»

DESPRO invites to participate in the e-course...

Swiss-Ukrainian Project “Decentralisation Support in Ukraine” (DESPRO) invites to participate in the e-course « Local...